Our Slow, Deep Pressure Relief Massage
Deep tissue massage involves more pressure, with deep, long strokes that target the lower layers of connective tissue. While deep tissue massage is still enjoyable, it’s benefits are more therapeutic in nature. This can be helpful if you have pain related to chronic illness or injuries.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage include:
- Stress relief. Often, stress is accumulated in our body through tension. Getting a deep tissue massage will help release that buildup.
- Chronic Illness pain relief. Studies have shown that Deep tissue massage is an excellent way to help with pain management.
- Relief in areas of scar tissue. Deep tissue massage will help break up scar tissue, which is often a cause of stiffness or pain.
- Relief from injuries. Many athletes use deep tissue massage as part of their recovery process.
Available Options and Treatments
Depending on which massage you choose, you can include:
- Natural Oils
- Aromatherapy for pain and stress management
- Warm oil for nervous system stimulation
- Compassion healing
- Energy balancing/clearing
This session is perfect for the person with a busy schedule. It's a 40 minute Deep Tissue Massage with Natural Oils
60-Minute Deep Tissue Massage -Includes Aromatherapy and soothing Hot Oil
This package gives you the option to customize your session according to your therapeutic needs. At your option it includes Warm Oil, Aromatherapy, Compassion healing or Energy balancing/clearing
This fully custom massage includes Warm or Hot oil, Aromatherapy and a BONUS Pass to Jemez Hot Springs